Our charming and excellent cook, will offer a delicious breakfast of fresh tropical fruits with Buffalo curd, eggs of your choice and toast. Or try a delicious Sri Lankan hoppers and curry breakfast! Freshly brewed coffee or tea are also served.
With some notice and by arrangement, our chef can cook a delicious Sri Lankan lunch or dinner from ‘the catch of the day’ (prawns, sear fish /tuna) with a variety of fresh garden salads, fresh vegetables and homemade chutneys.
We can arrange to have you collected and returned to Bandaranike International Airport by car or van (approx 3.5hours). Local transport can also be arranged. Once you are here you can order a three wheeler or commission a driver to look after all your needs.
If you already have a driver we can recommend local places to stay and they can park their car on the land above the house.
You can also get a Seaplane/Air taxi to Dickwella (Mawella Lagoon) from Colombo and other areas of the Island. From this airport to the House is approx 30mins
Things to do
- Go for an Ayurvedic massage or treatment.
- Between January and April, it is even possible to go Whale watching on a boat and see the blue and humpback whales.
- Have a Surf lesson at the nearby Hiriketiya Bay.
- Enjoy a morning Yoga lesson at the Yoga retreat nearby.
- Take a boat ride with the local fisherman.
- Visit the World famous Yala National Park or Udawalawe National Park.
- Take a walk along the beach and in the local area.
- See a turtle hatchery in Mirissa.
- Visit the lovely Mirissa Hills and have a great lunch there.
- Light a candle at the beautiful local temples.
Or just simply.........RELAX! :)